Supporting and developing senior, middle level leaders and Governors is essential, to ensure that HR matters are resolved quickly and informally in order that more time can be applied to school improvement, impacting on the teaching and learning and outcomes for your pupils. Therefore, the following invaluable and bespoke CPD sessions can be available, including:
- Recruitment and Selection;
- Teacher Appraisal and Managing Performance Management;
- Managing Attendance;
- Stress and work life balance in schools (Resilience);
- Employee Behaviour and Grievances;
- How to set SMART targets linked to the School Improvement Plan.
Benefits of the sessions:
- Support improvements in employee engagement, succession planning and career development;
- Valuable development and additional CPD for line managers in school to complement the school’s existing CPD Calendar (both teaching and non-teaching);
- Provide supporting evidence for Ofsted, of effective CPD in the area of Leadership and Management.
You will also be welcome to attend Annual Employment Law updates delivered in partnership with Forbes Solicitors at £25.00 per person.
*Sessions can be delivered to Governors on their obligations in respect of employment law as required.